Saturday, May 15, 2010 | By: Jenn

So much to update....

Hello Virtual World!!!

I know you all have missed my unfiltered ramblings. So, I'm back!

There's a lot you have missed! First things first, a good friend of mine has had her baby! Clifton Davis was born on April 28, 2010. He weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz. and was 18 1/4 in. long. Let me just tell you, he's adorable! I'm stealing a picture off the proud mama's Facebook page since she hasn't sent me the picture she took of me and Davis. I really don't know why she hasn't gotten around to sending me that picture, it's not like she has anything else to do. HAHA!

When she gets me the picture, I promise to post it! For now, this cute little picture will have to do.


Next! As all of you know, I'm doing a long term subbing position right now in third grade. So, on May 3, we went to the State Capitol to see first hand all the state history we had been talking about. Then, we headed over to Riverbanks Zoo for a fast paced speed tour. We were in and out of the zoo in about an hour and 15 minutes! Whew!

That's all the pictures I have to update right now. Hopefully, with school winding down and summer break quickly approaching, I will be able to update more often!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Miss Sak said...

It's great to hear from you again! The little one is too cute! By the way, I am completely jealous of your photography talent/ skills. Those pictures are breath-taking!

Jenn said...

I don't claim to have any photography talent or skills! haha! But I do appreciate the compliment!

Post a Comment