Tuesday, May 18, 2010 | By: Jenn

Thirty-One

I had a Thirty-One meeting Saturday at my Director's house in Greenwood. On the way there, I stopped by CVS to pick up an ice cream topping, since our theme was "Scoop up Success". The topping I chose was Reese's Pieces. Who doesn't love them? Anywho! The cashier loved my purse (The Thirty-One Skirt Purse) an asked where I got it. This struck up a conversation about Thirty-One, which led to me giving her a catalog. She is now thinking about signing up to be a Thirty-One consultant herself. I am so very excited about all the opportunities that await me with Thirty-One. This month, I will promote to Senior Consultant. Thanks to my two recruits, Jessica and Andrea, who have both become qualified consultants.

After going to my meeting, I am feeling very energized to book my summer parties! I know there are some of you out there in this virtual world that want to book a party! (Or maybe become a consultant?)
The May customer special is amazing! When you spend $31, you can get the All in One Organizer for just $5 (Regularly $19.50)!!! Take advantage of this offer today!!!
In June, more amazing deals await you! When you purchase one of our convenient, and not to mention stylish, Cinch Sacs, you can get it embroidered for FREE! You can pretty much put anything you want on one of these. I have two that I use for my personal use. One says "Cloggin' Time", which I use for my clogging shoes, and the other says "Disc Golf", which I use for the discs you use to play Disc Golf. Have more ideas for this handy dandy bag? Let me know and I'll post them!
Now, just in case you absolutely fell in love with Thirty-One, as I did, and you are interested in learning more about becoming a consultant, Thirty-One is offering this New Consultant Incentive. What a deal! You can earn a rebate on your kit and essentially, earn your kit for FREE! Now that is awesome! Starting your own business for free!

Visit my website to view our entire catalog... Thirty-One by Jennifer

Ok...I have rambled on and on about my new love. Yes, I have sold Thirty-One since October, but this past weekend, I was reminded as to why I love Thirty-One. So, I felt the need to share my love. 

Mention this blog when you book you party with me and you will get an extra $10 in FREE stuff with your party's order!OR...mention this blog when you join my team and I'll give you a goody bag full of business supplies and such to get you started!!!

Loving Thirty-One....
Are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment