I didn't get to tell y'all about one of my babies! I have so many these days with Emily, Connor, and Davis! :) I like to borrow other people's children. They don't seem to mind. HAHA!
Well...this post is about Miss Emily. I swear she gets her blonde hair from me. Anywho...she competed in Wee Miss Gold Rush at the beginning of August. She loves pageants and who can blame her? She's a pretty girl! She didn't win, but she did get Runner Up! She got a pretty crown and a trophy! I got my picture taken with her like she was a celebrity.
Now...for the most adorable picture ever! This is Emily with Ashley (who won Miss Gold Rush). Emily is looking up at her and I do believe she is thinking, "Woooooow! That is going to be me one day!"
1 comments:
XD Too cute!
Post a Comment