...on apologizing for not posting.
I have been absent from the blogging world, I know. I cannot tell you when the next time I will be back, but I do plan to return. I wish I could be successful at daily blog posts. Why am I not able to do that? Oh well...I suppose I will need more discipline. I am reading the book Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (I'm sure you've heard of the movie!). It is teaching me that I do need to take the time to think about what I actually want out of life. So, hopefully I will eventually be able to do that.
In my latest news, I started a job at the McCormick School District office. I am the receptionist, filling in for a girl that's on maternity leave. So, I'll be there for about six weeks or so. If you call up there, you will hear my cheerful voice saying "McCormick School District. This is Jennifer. How may I help you?" Whatcha think of my intro? I tried the Good morning and good afternoon thing, but seemed I was taking too long to get my schpeel out for these people.
Along with my job, I got to meet the new superintendent of McCormick School District. Come to find out, she actually moved here from Broward County School District. I was eager to tell her that I went to school in Broward County! I went to Palm Cove Elementary and Pines Middle School before we left when I was in 7th grade. Dr. Smiley (the superintendent) happens to be very good friends with the principal I had when I was at Pines. What a small world, huh?
Well, that's all I have to share for now. I do have a cute picture of Davis (y'all know Davis...Stephanie's adorable little munchkin). I shall save it for another post, though.
0 comments:
Post a Comment