This is for you, Vi.
I was told to blog with my pictures, but I only took one picture. Saturday (yesterday) morning, I was enjoying my breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast out on our deck. I made the comment that it felt like Fall was in the air because there was a cool breeze that was nonexistent throughout the summer. My mom agreed and said that she had noticed leaves were turning colors and falling off the trees already. That led to an in depth conversation about the color of the leaves that were still on the trees between me, my mom, and my brother. {One a side note: we tend to have some pretty interesting conversations} My brother had, at first, disagreed that leaves had started to change, but after some evidence, he relented.
So, after breakfast, mom and I made our way down to our new swing that is next to the pond. Well, the swing part is not new, we took it from our lake house when we sold it. But, the posts and such are new. I'll have to post pictures just as soon as I take them! *smiles*
Anywho! My mom and I were sitting there just having another, I'm sure, interesting conversation when a leaf fell into my lap. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, a leaf! Which can only mean one thing.... Fall is on its way!!!
So, after this leaf fell into my lap, I began to think about what Fall meant to me. There is only one thing that I could come up with, and that, my friends, is FOOTBALL. Not just any kind of football, COLLEGE football. And, to be more specific, ALABAMA college football. I love Fall for that simple reason, not just the fact that there is a breeze in the air that makes you want to curl up next to a fire, but the fact that Fall means Football!
To conclude this post, there is only one thing to say...and that is...ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

1 comments:
Hooray! We are being told that some parts of our state are starting to experience some Fall changes too!
Post a Comment