Saturday, January 1, 2011 | By: Jenn

001. New Year, New Me, New Blog

New Years Resolution #1: Be successful with a daily blog. Yes, I know, I have be unable to actually keep up a daily blog. However, I am making it a New Years resolution, so I have to do it, right? I want to post daily blog entries for 365 days or until January 1, 2012. I can do this!

Here goes...

First entry for my daily blog: New Years Eve
I had a great time ringing in the new year with family and friends at Nicole and Clifton's annual New Years Eve bash where there was about $300 worth of fireworks lit for a spectacular New Years display. I took a ton of pictures of the spectacular fireworks display, of course.







So, it is another new year. Will this one be better than the last few years? I hope so. I foresee 2011 being a good year. If only I was actually psychic and knew that 2011 was really going to be a good year. My hopes for 2011...a job, a Thirty-One promotion, travels, a diet that sticks, etc, etc, etc. That's not too much to ask for, is it?

I can't wait to share my 2011 with all you of out there in the virtual world! Happy New Year to all of you!

2 comments:

Miss Sak said...

Welcome back! I wish you all the best with your resolutions. <3

Jenn said...

Thanks, Vi! I hope to keep it up this time and to catch up on your blog! I've been out of the loop for a while!

Post a Comment