Friday, January 7, 2011 | By: Jenn

007. TGIF

I can't remember a Friday in a very long time when I could cry because I am so happy that it is finally Friday. This morning, my first thought was TGIF!! Then, I had to sit back and ask myself, is it really Friday? It was just too good to be true. But, yes indeed, it is Friday people! And yes, I am out of school until Monday, and if my luck is good, then I'll be out until at least Wednesday due to snow and ice predictions for my area. One can dream, can't she? After a very challenging day, I am home and ready to relax. Except for the fact that I'm going to Augusta with my brother to meet my mom to have dinner at Rhinehart's. That will be relaxing though. At least it will be some chill out time with a couple adults. Anyone else as excited as I am that it's Friday?! Tell me about your day!! (Maybe it'll make my day that much better! HA!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment