Thursday, January 6, 2011 | By: Jenn

006. nook

I feel I have been neglecting my nook. Santa was amazing this year and brought me the one thing that I really wanted...my nookColor. It is amazing, let me be the first to tell you. It is in color, you can get on the internet, you can play games, and you can read a book. I mean, what more could you ask for? So, I got my nook for Christmas and me and it were inseparable for the rest of Christmas break. Where is Jennifer? Well, she was on the couch reading, in bed reading, or at the table reading. I was reading everywhere and anywhere! Now, school has started again and my nook is being neglected. I feel like me and my nook need to spend some quality time together tonight playing catch up. That is definitely the first thing on the agenda for the evening. So, on that note, I will bid my fellow bloggers farewell as me and my nook cozy up for a night of reading. Ta-ta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment