Well, today was another snow day, so I felt the need to clean out my Thirty-One closet in order to make room for all the new Thirty-One products! I posted several things on Facebook for sale at more than 50% off!
Tomorrow is our 3rd SNOW DAY! Let me tell you, being stuck in the house for several days without the option of going somewhere can drive you a little nuts. When you are at home by choice, it doesn't seem to get to you, but when you are forced to stay home, you can go a little stir crazy. It is beginning to feel a little bit like that.
Tonight...I'm thinking Movie Night with a tub of popcorn! What movie shall I watch? There are too many choices in my room. If you know me, decisions are very difficult. I love collected DVDs, but that can pose a problem for me when it comes time to actually choose one to watch. I better go start deciding now so that by the time move time rolls around, I will have made my decision! :) Happy Snow Day everybody!
0 comments:
Post a Comment