As a kid raised in the South, we didn't get many snow days, but when they did come, we learned that we had to enjoy them to the fullest. I may not be a kid anymore, but when the snow days come, it surely makes me feel that way. First thing this morning, I looked out the window and saw all the snow that had fallen overnight and that was still coming down. Now, normally, I would have rolled over and went back to sleep. However, there is just something about the snow. It calls you to come outside and play. So, I got dressed and did just that! I measured the snow fall using my handy dandy ruler...5 and a half inches! WOW! So, I walked across the road to wake my brother up. We proceeded to have a snowball fight. Although that was difficult because the snow didn't want to make very good snowballs. Then, we took a long walk through the woods admiring the beauty of the snow day. Lexi went with us and let me tell you, she was pooped when we got home! We took a little break because we were frozen. Then, Michael had what he thought was a great idea. We had a pre-formed pond liner out back, so we were to use this as a sled. It didn't work so well, but we did have fun! Now, I've finished Round 1 and Round 2 in the snow...will there be a Round 3? Who knows! :) Enjoy the pictures of the lovely SNOW DAY!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment