Wednesday, January 5, 2011 | By: Jenn

004. and 005. Alternative

Yes, I'm the big, bag, mean Alternative School Teacher. What does that mean? Well, I have a student and we are in a room together all day. We do work, have fun on a good day and not so much fun on a bad day. The challenging days definitely keep me on my toes. I enjoy my job because I have wanted to be a teacher since I was about 6 years old. So, for eighteen years I have been dreaming of the day when I had my own classroom. I now have my own classroom. I moved in my classroom in October. We are settling in nicely. We have a new classmate. She's a guinea pig named Oreo. She is at home right now because she just hasn't made it back to school after Christmas Break. Maybe soon, though.

With everything going on with my job, I didn't even think about posting yesterday, so today is for two days. Am I allowed whoopsies like that? I think we should allow them. You learn from mistakes, right?

Alright, so to say goodbye for today...I leave you with a picture of Oreo...

2 comments:

Miss Sak said...

Aw! The your four-legged babies are so curious about Oreo!

Jenn said...

The dogs love Oreo and I'm pretty sure Oreo loves them too! It's so cute to see them playing while Oreo's in her playpen! :)

Post a Comment