Monday, January 3, 2011 | By: Jenn

003. National Conference

Well, I have been a Thirty-One consultant for more than a year now. October 13th was my year anniversary with the company. In that year, I have been blessed with an additional income! What have I done with that money? Well, when I got my Thirty-One check in December, I was able to save $700 for those summer months when my subbing gig is not so fruitful. My goal is to be a Director by National Conference, which is July 13th-16th this year. Are you looking for a rewarding side job, time to get away with some girls, or a little extra cash? Ask me about becoming a Thirty-One consultant!

So, the cause of all this excitement is not just because I am a Thirty-One consultant and my job is to PARTY, but it is because National Conference registration opened today (and yes, I am already registered!). I wanted to remind all of you of the good times that I had in July 2010 at the Thirty-One National Conference.







Looks like a great time, doesn't it? Want to join me in Columbus, Ohio this year? JOIN MY TEAM! :)

This year's theme: Imagine the Possibilities. So, for just a moment, I want you to imagine the possibilities. What could you do with an extra $500 a month? $1,000 a month? $2,000? $5,000? How about $15,000? The possibilities with Thirty-One are endless.

I had to share my excitement with all of you. If you want anymore information, just let me know! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment