Sunday, January 9, 2011 | By: Jenn

008. & 009. Not very good...

...at this whole daily blogging thing. It hasn't even been ten days and I have done this twice, totally forgotten to post something from the previous day. So, here I am for the second time, making up ground for the day before.

This weekend has been pretty lazy for me. I did start a Jillian Michaels workout video. Let me just tell you, she is the devil. She works muscles that you didn't even know you had. This video's goal is for you to lose 20 pounds in 30 days. I can see how it can promise you that because after the way it has made me feel the last two days, your body has no other choice but to change. So, if you would like something to really work your hiney, I would recommend Jillian Michaels. She is, after all, a trainer for The Biggest Loser!

After my vigorous workout this morning, I went for a walk and spent my afternoon reading a good book waiting for the snow to come. I have my fingers and toes crossed for some SNOW! Ice would be fine too, anything to get me out of school tomorrow and possibly a two hour delay on Tuesday. Yes, I believe I can handle that. It sucks because we would, inevitably, have to make up missing a day of school. However, right now, I need this extra day tacked on to my weekend. Last week was not the best week and I am not eager to start over with a new week. So, if the weathermen know what's good for them, they will send all the snow and ice my way because I fully intend to hunker down in my nice warm house and relish another day added to my weekend. :)

Ok...So, now that I have caught all you people out there in the virtual world up on the goings on in my life...I'm going to leave you! Ta-ta!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its hard to keep up with a blog post a day :) Shoot for like at least a couple a week to begin with and then if you get more that is just a plus! You can also look around on other blogs for little things to link up on and post about for that day. There should be multiple things you can choose from each day!

Post a Comment