Wednesday, July 28, 2010 | By: Jenn

Cannot wait for...

...DECEMBER!!!

Grad school will be over then. Discussions, papers, discussions, papers, discussions, papers, discussions, papers, portfolio...seems to be the pattern of online grad school. It is starting to take its toll on me. FYI...Discussions on Wednesdays and Papers on Sundays has been the trend throughout my whole grad school career. Why don't they take their own advise and change it up to keep their students interested? Oh...and sympathetic, kind, and caring teachers would be a plus, too.

My grad school course work consists of only ten 8-week classes. That's pretty cool, right? I am in the middle of class number 8. So ready to be done with numbers 9 and 10.

I guess this is more difficult because I don't get a reward at the end, like the others. Certainly, I get my degree. But, I do not get the extra pay that goes with the Master's Degree title. No, I will still be making the substitute paycheck that other subs, who have a 2 year degree or higher, will be making. Bleh.

Well, I have stalled long enough. It is Wednesday, and what does that mean? Ah! You guessed it! Time to work on my discussion...

1 comments:

Post a Comment