See y'all tomorrow!
.032. home sweet home
It is soooo good to be home. I still have not quite caught up on my sleep. We got to Ohio at about 3 AM Thursday morning, but we didn't go to sleep until about 5 AM because we were so excited. Well, 6:30 AM rolled around and my eyes popped open. I knew that there was no more sleep in the cards for me. I laid there for 30 more minutes until I could stand it no longer. I got up at 7 AM and hopped in the shower. Working on a grand total of maybe 2 hours of sleep, I made it through the all of Thursday. Thursday was a busy day, too! Registration, Lunch at Max & Erma's, Home Office Tour, Dinner, Pep Rally. Wow! We didn't get to bed until the weee hours of the morning once again. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out and didn't wake up until 6:30 AM on Friday when we had to get up so we could be at breakfast by 7 AM. Needless to say, we were a little late. Friday was spent learning all there is to learn about Thirty-One. I am so excited to get started growing my business and blessing others with the Thirty-One opportunity. I met women that were struggling before finding Thirty-One. Now, those same women are making over $10,000 a MONTH! How amazing is that?! I am blessed to be a part of such a wonderful company. I will update more later and post pictures from our National Conference. Right now, I'm going to take a shower and relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad you had a great time! Oh man, don't you just hate it when you're going to sleep for the night but your body deems it just a nap? So painful! Lol.
Post a Comment