Friday, July 2, 2010 | By: Jenn

.025. feelin' crafty

I was feeling very crafty today. As you know, I'm going to Ohio next week for Thirty-One's National Conference. Well, to kick off conference, we are having a pep rally type theme. Every Thirty-One team was asked to make signs and such to show everyone we're the best. I ventured into Hobby Lobby (one of my favorite places) and found lots and different things to make some pretty awesome signs! I started working on them tonight, but I'm going to have to weight the foam boards down tonight in hopes that they straighten back out, otherwise, it's back to the drawing boards! :) I'll post a picture when they're all complete. But, I will tease you with a picture of my loot from Hobby Lobby.



Also, I got home today and was greeted with a package from a fellow blogger and childhood friend, Miss Vi. You can check out her blog at Sak's Scraps. She's very crafty. Anywho, she had a 100th day of blogging give away where she gave away a set of home made cards and...I WON! How amazing is that? I never win anything! So, I got them today and let me tell you, they are as amazing as I thought they would be! I can't wait to mail them to some of you people! Of course, I'm going to share a picture because they are too awesome not to. So, if you get one, you will know where it came from. :) Thank you, Vi! I love them! I may have to get my Cricut out this weekend because I think you might have just inspired me.



That's all folks!

1 comments:

Miss Sak said...

I have a bit of a confession to make about my giveaway on my blog. Please, don't hurt me!

I can't wait to see how your signs turn out! I have never been to a Hobby Lobby but have heard so much about it. The closest one is about 2-3 hours away. :(

Hooray for the Cricut! I know a few places you can get so great deals on cartridges now- but check out your local stores like Michael's first! Let me know if you have questions about which ones to get- I've poured over the info for hours. /sheepish grin.

I'm glad you liked the cards! Each of them make me think of you in some way. :D

Post a Comment