...I think I'm doing good with my blog posts, I seem to fall behind. Once again, I have fallen behind. I'm not sure that it's because I've been busy. No, that's not it. It's summer time, what could I possibly be doing? My life is bound to get more busy when school starts and I start subbing again.
I think I have been neglecting my blog because I haven't felt like typing a long story about stuff in my life. My life is not very exciting at this moment.
Of course, after I just spent several minutes telling y'all how my life is not busy and not boring, I'm now going to tell you that this week is going to be busy and exciting. I'm having my Thirty-One Fall Open House this Saturday (the 31st). I will be debuting the new Fall catalog, which will be available August 1st. I'm also giving away a new Fall product (retail value of $59) and other door prizes. I have my fingers crossed that my new Fall kit and catalogs arrive in the next couple of days. Everyone cross your fingers and toes with me, please.
So, my Open House is Saturday and the BFF is coming down from Charlotte to help me out. She's coming down Saturday morning and she's going to stay until Sunday afternoon. We're going to have a grand ole time, as always.
If you happen to be in the neighborhood on July 31st at 2 PM, you are more than welcome to stop by my house for refreshments and new Fall products! Hope to see you there!!
1 comments:
Welcome back! Lol, they should never unleash us on a shopping spree in any of those places! As much as I hate to say it, Walmart.com has pretty good deals on the machines- I'm not crazy about their exclusive LITE cartridges. But check out CustomCrops.com and HallmarkScrapbook.com for great deals on all things Cricut! I've only personally used the former and my only complaint is that it takes about two weeks from ordering to finally receive my stuff. The wait kills me!
Post a Comment