My crafting project was put on a temporary hold because I was unsure of how I was going to get to Ohio. Nicole and the kiddos, who I was supposed to ride with, got strep throat. No fun. So, they are in quarantine until they are no longer contagious. So, I looked at air fares...$400 for a round trip ticket to Ohio. That was pretty much out of my budget. Now, the plan is to ride up there with another consultant that is going. She has to work Wednesday, so we're not leaving until about 5 Wednesday afternoon. It's supposed to be a 10 hour trip. That means we'll be driving until about 3 AM. I suppose an afternoon nap will be in store for us.
With my travel plans worked out, my craft project continued. I created two posters for the pep rally themed night to kick off our National Conference. Our team is called the "Pretty Princesses", just in case you are wondering why that is on the poster.
I suppose I could have done better. But, all in all, I think they turned out pretty good.
More tomorrow...
Adios!
1 comments:
They came out so adorable and I'm glad you were able to work out your traveling dilemma (I know how that is!). Wishing the sick family the best!
Post a Comment