Saturday, July 3, 2010 | By: Jenn

.026. fishin'

It's Fourth of July weekend! Y'all got big plans? My plans aren't too big. I had told my brother we should go to the lake today and tomorrow; however, he declined and said we had to get things done around the house today. So, we are heading to the lake at 5 o'clock in the morning. I don't think I've seen 5 o'clock in the morning in a really long time. Blah. So, now, as I yawn, I'm thinking I should get my tail in bed so I will at least be able to function in the morning. For those of you that know me, you know I am not a morning person at all.

In preparation for our fishing trip in the A.M., we had to all get new fishing licenses, so we ventured into town and got our $10 year freshwater fishing license. Then stopped at the dollar store to get some snoodles for when we take a dip in the lake.

We have made a bet for the first fish, biggest fish, and most fish. Whoever gets these will get $1 for each one. I think I'll be coming home $6 richer. Don't y'all think? I mean I am a master fisherwoman right? :)

Updates on the fishing trip will surely be shared tomorrow. 

Enjoy your Fourth of July everyone!

1 comments:

Miss Sak said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm not a morning person at all either. Well, a beginning of anything person, because if I wake up late, I'm still not functioning or happy, lol. Go catch those fish!!

Post a Comment