Sunday, April 25, 2010 | By: Jenn

Post 1 of my update {Western Mac}

I try to keep my promises, so I am gong back and updating you on all that has gone on lately. Maybe I can get caught up with my blogging this week since I have a week long break from my grad school classes.

So, I was asked by a fellow blogger to share my recipe for my Western Mac that wasn't so Western. I will share the recipe for the actual Western Mac (try not to leave out the Western part of yours!)

Western Mac
1 lb ground beef
1 can of spaghetti sauce
1 box of macaroni and cheese
  1 package of frozen corn
1 package of shredded cheddar cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Boil your macaroni noodles until they are tender. When noodles are done, follow package directions for making Macaroni and Cheese.
3. Brown the ground beef in a deep saute pan.
4. When meat is brown, add spaghetti sauce, corn, and Mac and Cheese.
5. Mix together until combined.
6. Pour into a glass baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Back until cheese has melted. 
8. Enjoy!

It's a fairly easy recipe. It just makes for a lot of dirty dishes! Thank goodness for dish washers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment