Sunday, April 25, 2010 | By: Jenn

Post 3 of my update {The Georgia Aquarium}

I had told y'all that my best friend was coming to town and we were heading to Atlanta to the Georgia Aquarium, which is exactly what happened. Rebecca made it here without a detour onto a mud road, getting lost, or any other major incidents. We stayed up way too late talking about random things, you know how friends are that haven't seen each other in a while. Then, we woke up bright and early Saturday morning to head to Atlanta. The aquarium is huge and beautiful! We took this opportunity to get some great shots with our almost identical cameras. (She's such a copy cat!) We even dressed alike Saturday (It was sooo not planned, I promise!) We wore blue jeans, pink tank top under a white buttoned shirt, and brown shoes.With our matching cameras, we really looked like twinkies. I'm going to post some of my favorite pictures I took at the aquarium. I didn't really have a favorite animal. Now, if they had manatees, that would have definitely been my favorite! They needed a suggestion box because I would have suggested manatees, or sea cows. I was excited that they had Cuttlefish. My mom, brother, and I had watched the series Life on Discovery and they had talked about these fish and their behaviors and such. Then, I got to see one up close and personal! That was pretty amazing!
The Cuttlefish


Hope you enjoyed my pictures from the Aquarium!

Til next time...

This is my wonderful life.

1 comments:

Miss Sak said...

Those are some fantastic shots! You should submit them to the Aquarium and demand that they pay you to include them in their promotional materials, lol. I'm glad to read that you're updating again! Hooray!

Post a Comment