Saturday, April 17, 2010 | By: Jenn

Quick Update...More later, I promise!

Hello Virtual World!!!

I'm sorry that I've left y'all hanging about my life this week. It has been busy, busy, BUSY! So, I promise that I will update my blog ASAP. I have so much to tell you.

Last Saturday, I went to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta with Bec. This weekend I'm in Tuscaloosa, Alabama to see the A-Day game at the University of Alabama. It was amazing, let me tell you. I was trying to post a picture to tease you all, I know you will want to see more, but my phone is not cooperating with me. So, you will just have to wait for me to get home and give you a real update.

Until I have more time... (Hopefully in the near, NEAR future)

This is my wonderful life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment