Tuesday, April 6, 2010 | By: Jenn

Project New Floors: Complete

Good Evening Virtual World!

Today was a long day. It began with my brother and I putting my new laminate wood floors down in my study. After a rough start, the floor seemed to go down pretty easy. When mom got home, we finished up the floors and put all my stuff back into the room. I had lots of rearranging to do, since nothing seems to fit back the way it was. I took a couple pictures of the final prodcut for y'all. The only thing we have to do is put quarter roun down, but that's going to wait for a rainy day!


This is looking into my study from my bedroom...I won't show you a picture of my bedroom right now, it's a disaster!
Take a good look now because it won't stay this neat for long!

I have been doing pretty good with cooking good, home cooked meals for my family. Today's menu, Pollo Tropical. This is a favorite for our family. The inspiration for this meal comes from a restaurant in South Florida (where we used to live) called Pollo Tropical. We would always order the same thing, I can't remember what it was called, but it was delicious. It's rice, black beans, chicken, salsa, and it's toppe with onions. Mom would typically order plantains with her dinner, but we don't make them with our version of this Floridian feast. I have included a picture. This is a quick, go to meal for those week nights that you just don't have hours to fix a decent meal.


Looking forward to tomorrow's yummytastic supper! I haven't decided exactly what I want to fix yet. I suppose you will just have to stay tuned...

This is my wonderful life.

3 comments:

Miss Sak said...

The room looks drop dead gorgeous. The food does too, lol.

Miss Sak said...

Also, in ref to your comment about scrapbooking- maybe saving up for a Cricut would inspire you! Doesn't watching Robyn the Pink Stamper's videos with it kind of make you drool? Ha ha!

Jenn said...

I do have a Cricut! I have the older one that does the 6in. paper. I do love it! The only thing that is not inspiring about scrapbooking is lugging everything out of the closet an by the time you do that your inspiration to actually scrapbook is gone. Oh well! Maybe one day! Pink Stamper's videos are amazing! She makes it all look so easy!

Post a Comment