This is a Cuban Stuffed Pork Chop served with Grilled Pineapple (with lime zest and juice drizzled over it), and Warm Cole Slaw with Soy Sauce.
This meal is a definite keeper! The recipe has been added to the favorite recipe book. Thanks to Bobby Flay or Food Network for the recipe.
Speaking of Food Network, for those of you that know me, I'm a sucker for a romantic comedy, whether it's a book or a movie. So, I just finished reading Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews. This was a pretty good book. It's about two small town public television foodies that want to make it to the big time, national television. They end up in a Food Fight, and the winner gets a national show. I would recommend it if you like romantic comedies and the Food Network.
On to the next update...
This is my wonderful life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment