My not-so western, Western Mac
Today is a happy day. My very best friend that I've known since we were in first grade is coming to see me. She lives in Charlotte with her hubby, so we don't get to see each other as much as we'd like. She's actually on her way here as I type this blog this very minute. I am so super excited! We have a fun-filled weekend ahead. It is much needed on both parts. Tomorrow, we're going to the Georgia Aquarium. I've never been, but I've heard it is amazing. Then, Sunday, we're going to head into the Masters chaos in Augusta for some girly shopping and perhaps pedicures. I'm going to post a couple pictures of us because y'all know I love me some pictures. I'll also post pictures of our exciting weekend. (You know that's a must!)
Now that I have informed you onf my weekend plans, it is time to go grill some supper. Yes, I'm grilling tonight. I'll post a picture of the outcome at a later time. :)
Til tomorrow...
This is my wonderful life.
2 comments:
Hey Jenn! I hope you are having a blast on your weekend adventures! I think your Western-y Mac looks delicious. Just stopping by to let you know that I tried your short ribs! It was a huge hit and I posted a picture on my blog (http://sakurakitten.blogspot.com/2010/04/038-were-on-fiyah.html) Thank you so much for the recipe! Can't wait to hear about your wonderful life!
Now you need to post the recipe!!
Post a Comment