I announced that I would be starting my Project 365 today. Well, that makes today Day 1. I would like to combine yesterday with today because I have taken numerous pictures the last couple of days that I would like to share with the virtual world.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Today was a special day in which I was to go wedding dress shopping with my BFF, Kayla. (Side note: She is getting married June 12, 2010 and I'm the Maid of Honor {The MOH, if you will}) We started the day at David's Bridal trying on numerous wedding dresses. We didn't find one that we just fell in love with, so, of course, we did not make a purchase yesterday. However, one successful thing did come out of our trip to David's Bridal. Kayla decided on the Bridesmaid dress! I tried it on and I love it, so that's a plus. The day concluded with a friendly game of BINGO at the neighborhood Bingo parlor, Pop's. For me, this was my first time ever playing Bingo live at a Bingo parlor, so I needed lots of coaching (just ask Kayla). Our goal was to win the Coverall, which was $1000. Despite our best efforts, our goal did not pan out. However, we did win $100! Better than nothing.
Kayla with her mama looking for the perfect dress.
Team BFF
Sunday, March 7, 2010 (Offcially Day 1 of Project 365)
This morning was absolutely perfect. It was not too cold, not too hot, but just right. Ok Goldilocks...get on with it. So, the weather was perfect for a stroll through the woods with my camera. Of course, I couldn't take a stroll alone, so my baby, who you will hear a lot about and see a lot of pictures of I am sure, Lexi, went with me. Lexi is a seven year old dalmatian. So, we went in search of some beautiful wilderness photos. This is what we got...
I love nature.
The bridge near our house. The creek is actually running due to all the rain we have had lately. You can hear the pretty trinkling sounds of Spirng.
The first butterfly I have seen this year. HELLO SPRING!!!
Lexi standing in the creek giving me her "I don't want my picture taken, Mom!" look. (She's camera shy sometimes.)
This is my wonderful life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment