Everyday when I get home, I am greeted by four smiling faces. Their names are Rebel, Dixie, Lexi, and Sophie. These are my four legged wonderful companions. When I pull into the driveway, I am first greeted with Rebel's loud, welcomng, excited bark. He barks several times as to say "Hey! Where have you been all day?!" Then, as soon as my door opens, Dixie puts her humongous, elephantesque paws in my lap and gives me the sweetest, wettest sugars. After greeting the two outside babies, I rush inside to let Lexi and Sophie, who have been couped up in the house or crate all day, out. Lexi jumps up to give me a "Hey Mom!" hug. Sophie runs around like a mad woman that has just been let out of jail. When we all finally get outside, we play and have fun times for about 10 minutes. It's a wonderful feeling knowing that four precious four legged creatures are waiting for my return back home. I think I failed to mention that Rebel is a black lab, Dixie is a brown lab, Lexi, you know, is a dalmatian, and Sophie is a miniature dachshund.

The best picture I could get of the four of them. They are definitely a crazy clan!
Rebel running from the camera. Why are dogs so camera shy?
My sweet baby. I'm surprised she has her face kind of looking at the camera. If you look closely, she is actually looking out of the corner of her eyes.
Puppy dog kisses!
This is my wonderful life.
1 comments:
Your babies are gorgeous! And good luck on the bathroom, even if it's not for you- it really is for your sanity down the road. Lol!
P.S. I would love to hear what you think about my blog as well! sakurakitten.blogspot.com
Post a Comment