This is my wonderful life.
Teaching PE: Day 6
Today was my first time ever teaching PE. I was worried about this one because students just seem to go nuts in PE. I don't work well n chaos, even if it is organized chaos. So, My day began with 1st, then 2nd, and finally 3rd graders. We played Musical Spots (much like musical chairs) and basketball. The day seemed to be going well. After lunch, the dreaded 5th grade came in. As many of you know, my degree is in Early Childhood Education; therefore, 5th grade is a little beyond my comfort zone. Anywho, after only a few rude comments by students who believe they are grown, the class ended and I got some kindergartners! What a relief! I love kindergarten! They're so innocent and sweet (most of the time). My day ended with fourth grade. I wound up with 2 classes in there and they all played basketball. It wasn't very eventful. Needless to say, I was not cut out to be a PE teacher. I thought I would post a picture of my classroom for the day. One positvie thing I could say is it was HUGE! I would love to have a classroom that big! I would be able to fit all of my stuff in there and my brother, Michael, wouldn't complain about having to store it in his building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment