Thursday, March 11, 2010 | By: Jenn

Day 5

I've made it to Day 5 of the Project 365. Only 360 days left. I can do this.

So, I was cleaning out my purse that I carried this past weekend to Anderson to visit Kayla. While digging through all the junk that I have collected, I found my Bingo stuff. I told the virtual world about my first Bingo experience in Day 1's post. Now you can see what it looked like. We played most of the games on a computer-type machine that you just punch the numbers in and the computer searches through 90 cards to see if you have it. Then, it tells you if you have Bingo and all you have to do is yell, "BINGO!" As an addition to the computer games, they sold separate games on the floor. That's what these cards are. My Bingo marker is also there. I bought it for $1 out of the vending machine.


I have found a new love for live action Bingo! I'm currently in search of a Bingo Parlor in Augusta, GA, so I can go again sometime soon. We shall see if my search is successful. If any of you virtual viewers out there know of any or have any recommendations, I'm all ears.

Adios, folks!

This is my wonderful life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment