Y'all may think that I am obsessed with my dogs because once again, I have another post about my four legged babies. This time, my post is about Lexi and Sophie. These two girls are crazy! For the most part, I think they like each other; however, sometimes they just seem to want to steer clear of one another. This morning was a time when I think they like each other because they were playing. Sophie is so small so she can fit into pretty much any nook and cranny. Lexi doesn't quite have this luxury, so she tries her best to get to Sophie by swatting her paw. Then, Sophie will run out and Lexi will chase after her. It really is a cute site to see. Today, I was trying to get a picture of them playing. Instead, Lexi jumped on my bed and Sophie followed right behind (Of course, Sophie can't simply jump on the bed. She has to jump on my chair, then onto the table next to the chair, then onto the bed.) So, the picture today is the two of them sitting on my bed after a long and tiring play session. They're really two peas in a pod!

Until tomorrow...
This is my wonderful life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment