Sunday, March 7, 2010 | By: Jenn

Project 365

 I live a busy life. I enjoy reading others' blogs; therefore, I have chosen to start my own blog about the life of Jenn. My life may not be exciting all the time, but it certainly is a wonderful life. I have heard about the Project 365 that many bloggers are taking part in. Well, I've decided to join the realm of blogging by participating myself. Each day, I will post a random picture from the day. This will give all of you virtual viewers out there insight into a day in the life of Jenn. So, to start, I would like to say, "Welcome!"




 This is me with my brother, Michael, at our very first Alabama football game back in October. I have found my new heaven on Earth. Where? You may ask. Bryant Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The thrill, the waves of crimson, the Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Big Al. All of this comes together to give you a sense of tradition. You are in the midst of a football sanctuary. I have begun a countdown to the 2010 Football Season. Needless to say, Alabama football is a big deal in my life.

This is my wonderful life.



0 comments:

Post a Comment