Tuesday, March 9, 2010 | By: Jenn

Day 3

Hooray for Day 3! It has been a long day. I started the day back with my kindergartners from yesterday. Then, my day continued as I taught my wonderful 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders in after school. I teach cooking as an enrichment class. I'm enjoying it and the kids seem to really love cooking. We're making BLT Hot Dogs on Thursday. Perhaps I will post a picture. You would think that my day would end with after school, right? Wrong. I was enlisted to babysit a rambunctious four year old. He definitely kept me on my toes for an hour or so. We played, watched Pink Panther, and then watched Whispers: An Elephant's Tale. My picture today is of Pink Panther. Why? You may ask. Well, it's because I haven't watched Pink Panther in a long, long, LONG time! We had Pink Panther projected onto the smart board, so it was like being in the movie theaters. Minus the popcorn and candy (which was needed because I was starving!) The theme song to Pink Panther is playing over and over in my head as I type this blog. Dun, dun-dun...

Pink Panther himself.

Ta-ta for now...

This is my wonderful life.

1 comments:

Miss Sak said...

Yay! A comments section! *attacks* Well, good gravy! I saw that you had three jobs and was trying to figure out what they were. So many children! I think I may be a bit jealous, but I think the great news is that you get to give them all back at the end of the day, haha!

Oh man, the Pink Panther. Those live action movies hardly did the franchise justice. Bless Steve Martin's heart though.

I love reading about your wonderful life! Good luck with this blog! <3

Post a Comment