Today's pictures were not actually taken today. I had intended for them to be yesterday's post. However, my life just didn't want it that way. So, the pictures today are of my shooting Henrietta. Henrietta is my Henry's Golden Boy 22 Mag Long Rifle that my brother got for me for my 21st birthday. And if you are wondering, yes, I named my gun! I'm a girl, what do you expect? So, I like to get Henrietta out every now and then and let off some steam by shooting repeatedly at a stationary target. After shooting, it is important to clean your gun so it won't rust and such. I would have continued to shoot; however, I shot every bullet I had. So I think 22 Mag bullets are on the shopping list. Anywho...so I brought Henrietta home and gave her some lovin' by spraying her down with gun oil. All in all, it was a nice afternoon of being a country girl.
Til Tomorrow...
This is my wonderful life.

0 comments:
Post a Comment