Monday, March 8, 2010 | By: Jenn

Day 2 of Project 365

Day 2 has been beautiful. Unfortunately, I couldn't spend all day outside because I had to teach a room full of kindergartners. They kept life interesting though. With the many "Miss Jennifer"s, Dr. Seuss stories, and basic addition facts, I was entertained by 15 five year olds. We went out to recess and I think I could have stayed right there on that bench in the Spring sunshine for hours. I could have daydreamed about laying in a hammock reading a wonderful Nicholas Sparks tale, of course, I would have daydreamed about all this if my full, undivided attention wasn't on my precious little kindergartners. Who wouldn't love being a teacher? I love it! Anywho...moving on. The random thoughts before this have nothing to do with my random picture of the day, but I thought I would share.

I actually have two pictures today. Both were taken from my car. Immediately after leaving school, I opened my sunroof to let the warm, inviting, Spring sunshine pour into my car. This feeling is one like no other. The wind is blowing through your hair, the sunshine is shining in without be obstructed by the glass of the windows. It's the feeling of pure freedom. 

The view outside my sunroof.

That's me taking a picture!

Until tomorrow...

This is my wonderful life.




0 comments:

Post a Comment