Wednesday, June 9, 2010 | By: Jenn

.003. national conference

Thirty-One National Conference is July 8th! I am so super excited about this! I know, I know. Thirty-One seems to be the subject of most of my blogs these days, but that's okay! I love Thirty-One! I had a conference call this evening about National Conference and now I am super pumped to get going! I haven't even gone to Conference yet, but I have already set the goal of being a Director by next year's conference. Which means, I need some recruits! Want to own your own business? Let me know! Thirty-One is a wonderful company to work with. I have been more successful with Thirty-One than I ever dreamed I would be. Now is a GREAT time to sign up because you could earn a rebate on your kit (basically getting your kit for FREE) just by qualifying in your first 30 days, which is so super easy! Anywho! Let me know if you want more information about joining my team!

This is my summer life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment