Thursday, June 17, 2010 | By: Jenn

.011. "she put sprinkles on my toes!"

Today was Girls' Day! Nicole, Emily, and I made our way to Greenwood for much needed pedicures. I had originally decided to get my signature french tip, but Nicole inspired me to get hot pink! Then, on my big toes, I got Palmetto trees. Emily was so excited all the way to Greenwood, but when we got to VyVy Nails, she decided she didn't want her toe nails painted. After watching her momma and me get ours done, she decided that she would let the woman, not the man, paint her toes as long as the woman took her gloves off while she sat in her momma's lap. So, I took a picture of Nicole and Emily sitting in the kiddy pedicure chair, yes they have a chair just for kids! They like to start them young! When the lady was adding the finishing touches of sparkly nail polish on Emily's toes, Emily said, "Momma! She put sprinkles on my toes!" Love it!!

PS...I tell Nicole all the time that Emily gets her blonde hair from me!

Til tomorrow...

This is my summer life!

1 comments:

Miss Sak said...

XD Kids do say some of the cutest things! Also, I updated my last post to include a link to the recipe as per request! <3

Post a Comment