Tuesday, June 29, 2010 | By: Jenn

.023. who's that doggie in the window?

Today was spent doing school work. I'm trying to get ahead so I don't have to worry about doing anything while I'm in Ohio next week for Thirty-One's National Conference. I began by reading the required course materials while sitting on my comfy couch in my room, or should I say Lexi's comfy couch? Anywho...As I was reading my course materials, Lexi and Sophie decide to join me on the couch. Mind you, this is not a large couch. So, we all cuddle up as I read the intriguing Comprehensive Classroom Management textbook. I know, y'all want to borrow this book right away. I will be happy to lend it to anyone in need after my eight week course is over. I'm in week 1. Happy Waiting! :)

All of that to say...Sophie follows me everywhere when I'm home alone. Lexi is fine being by herself, usually on my bed or on my, her, couch. However, Sophie is a different sort. She likes to be right next to me. If I'm sitting at my desk, she sits on the window seat right next to my desk. If I'm on the couch, she's on the couch. If I'm in the potty, she's in the potty. So, I was sitting at my desk trying to complete my paper that is due this week so maybe, just maybe, I can get the paper that's due next week done tomorrow? All of the sudden, my blinds are moving. I look over to find...
the puppy in the window.

Oh happy days!
Bye y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment