Today has been...draining. I have been putting off this paper that I had to write (that's due Sunday) all week. Today was the day that I had to do it or it would ruin my whole weekend. So, at about 11 this morning, I sat down at the computer with the intentions of being finished with this paper by 2 at least. Boy Oh Boy! How wrong I was! It is not 6 o'clock and I just finished. Or what I think is finished. I still have no idea if it's correct.
So, I feel frazzled. I don't normally get frazzled over stuff like this. Typically, it comes easy, I do it, and I move on. Today is a different story. Now that I feel frazzled, I start to think about Mrs. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus. Remember those crazy books? Yes, that is how I feel.
That's me! Frazzled Mrs. Frizzle!
Time for some Friday night pizza and relaxation!
This is my summer{school} life!

0 comments:
Post a Comment