Connor and Emily are absolutely dolls! They are my babies and I believe I would do just about anything for them. Today, I got to see them for a split second before they were out the door on their way to Bible School. Their daddy said Connor had been saying "Pier-iss" all afternoon. Makes me smile that those babies seem to love me as much as I love them. Miss Emily had got me some presents from their beach trip last week. I got a sea shell and a shot glass that says Jennifer. AND...Emily actually called me Miss Jennifer today. Maybe we can get on a first name basis eventually. So, I did take a picture of her with her pink cowgirl hat when she was in her car seat, but it's on my phone. So, I'm going to share a couple pictures I took of those babies at Relay for Life so y'all can see their precious faces!
This is the adorable Miss Emily! Just love her!
And this is Connor, as he says, "CHEEEEEEEEEESE!" Love it!
So these are my babies and would proudly claim them as my own! If Nicole (their mommy) is ever missing a kid...I think she would know where to find them! :)
These kids were the highlight of my day!
Til tomorrow...
This is my summer life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment