Monday, June 28, 2010 | By: Jenn

.022. ratatouille

or something like that.

Tonight, I was good. I prepared a nice, home-cooked meal that was ready when my mother walked in the door. I call that being a good daughter. No, I haven't cleaned the house and hope to get to that sometime this week; however, I did cook a, what I thought, was a delicious meal. Do I get praise? No. I get a "Soup?!" and a nose curl in disgust. How ungrateful. She did clean her bowl though, so it must not have been as bad as she imagined. I, on the other hand, thought my supper was scrumptious. I made Sante Fe Chicken Ragout with yummy cornbread. In my opinion, yes, it probably would have been better in the winter time because it did turn out a lot like a chili in texture. But, I found nothing wrong with the taste or seasoning. It was not just an "alright" dish. I was pretty dern good! Oh well! I suppose you can't please them all.



What should I fix tomorrow? Suggestions are welcome...

This is my summer life!

1 comments:

Miss Sak said...

I'm pretty sure there are quite a bit of people out there that would pay you to make meals like this for them. *sigh*

Post a Comment