~UPDATE~
Ok...Saturday...I spent most of the day with my mom. We rode into town (McCormick) to go to Hobo Consignments and pick up the check for her junque she consigned. Then, I convinced her to go into a new little boutique in town that has women's clothing and accessories. I found a cute denim skirt and mom got some black capris. All in all, it was a successful trip. I took a picture of the store front to share with y'all.
Then, we came home and fiddled with the pond for a bit. We had to rearrange plants and clean filters and all that pond stuff. After that, we were nice and sweaty. We decided to take showers and head to Augusta to shop at the mall and eat at P.F. Changs (my favorite!). We didn't get home till late, but I rather enjoyed my Saturday.
I also got a picture of Dixie in her "wimmin' pool"
Ain't she adorable? :) Makes me smile.
On to the next update...
This is my summer life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment