~UPDATE~
I love to read. It's something I inherited from my daddy, I guess. My mom gets a wild hair every now and then and decides to read a book. However, now, she is on an audio book kick. I don't consider that reading. That's simply being a good listener.
I have several books that I need to read. I can't help buying books. It must be a sickness. The smell of a new book is intoxicating. Don't get me started on the smell of book stores. Last night, we ran in WalMart for a couple things. It was like the books were drawing me to them. So, like the dutiful reader that I am, I wandered the isles looking for that one perfect book that I wanted to purchase. Found it! I like to get books by authors that I haven't read before because it broadens my perspective. Of course, I like to stay in the romantic comedy genre. Yes, I know, how cliche. I'm a girl who loves romantic comedies. Oh well!
I thought I'd share a picture of the books in my "Need to be Read" pile...
I think I can get these read this summer. What do y'all think? I'll just lock myself in my room and it'll get done. Of course, then I'd be neglecting my school work. Hmmmm...what to do, what to do?
Adios for now!
This is my summer {reading} life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment