Wednesday, June 23, 2010 | By: Jenn

.017. perm{anent}

I told y'all last night that I thought Lexi may have a urinary tract infection. I'm sure if Lexi was human and she knew that I was sharing this information with the entire virtual world, she would be humiliated. Lucky for her, she is a canine companion that thinks she's human. Well, after I wrote my blog, I decided to check her out. Now, I do not like ticks. They are nasty and yucky, so I try to check her periodically because we do live amidst a pine tree forest. Well, evidently one little booger escaped me and he wound up in a very uncomfortable place for Lexi. After removing the little invader, Lexi has felt much better! Glad to have saved my $100 and helped Lexi out.

This morning, feeling much better relaxing with Grandpa Bear!

On a funnier note...I made my bed this morning and then went to get ready to head to Greenwood for my perm. When I walked back into my room to get dressed, this is what I found...
I felt like Goldilocks. "Who has been sleeping in my bed?" Are y'all wondering who is under there? I bet a few of you could guess. But, it's Sophie! She must not have been ready to get her lazy tail out of bed, so she just made her way under the covers. I did enjoy my Goldilocks moment though.

Now, drumroll please, my new hair!
Whatcha think? I think I love it! I can't wash it or really play in it for 48 hours, but I think it's cute! Ashley, a student at Charzanne Beauty College in Greenwood and a girl that is in my clogging class, did it. I must say, she did a fabulous job! Thanks Ashley! :)

I am really on top of things today. It's not even 5 o'clock and my discussion question is done for the week, my blog for today is about to be posted, and the dishes are done (Happy, Mom?)!

Time to cook some supper! Shrimp Fried Rice, anyone?

Ta-ta!

This is my summer life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment