Sunday, June 27, 2010 | By: Jenn

.021. a night at the cinema

I love movies almost as much as I love books. You don't get the wonderful smell from movies like you do from books, but movies are very entertaining. I have quite the movie collection. I took pictures to show you. Yes, it takes more than one picture to share my rapidly spreading DVD collection. I have yet to venture into the world of the Blu-Ray discs. Perhaps, one day.

What is my favorite movie, you may ask. Well, that is a tough question. I can't say that I have a true one movie that can be labeled as my favorite. Once again, I love romantic comedies. That is just the niche I was born to be a part of. So, one movie that I could watch over and over and over and over is Dirty Dancing. Oh Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey. They are amazing together in that movie. It is a classic. On the newer side of things, I love Sex and the City. I have the complete series, as well as the movie. I haven't gotten to see Sex and the City 2, yet. I think I'll use my free admission to the $2 theater for that. Sound like a plan? Yep!

Ok, this may make me sound like a complete dweeb, but oh well. I love Little House on the Prairie. My all time favorite TV show, hands down, this is it. I have all ten seasons on DVD and will sometimes get the urge to watch several episodes. Who doesn't like Little House? I think it should be a crime not to like it.

I think it's time to reveal my movie collection...hold on to your seat...
With room left to grow! :)

G'Night World!

This is my summer life!

1 comments:

Miss Sak said...

That is a formidable collection, but I've seen worse. :P About the Blu-ray thing, I heard that Disney has launched a program of trading in your Disney dvds and getting the Blu-ray version for free? This was in the past year, so I have no idea if it's still in effect.

Post a Comment