Monday, June 21, 2010 | By: Jenn

.015. today is?

Just so everyone knows, today is Monday, June 21, 2010. I was unaware of this fact until about 4:00PM, just in time to remember that I had missed my appointment to get my perm, which was at 1:00PM. Why couldn't I have remembered earlier? I think summer is beginning to catch up with me. Since school is no longer in session and I am no longer writing the date on the whiteboard daily, I have no idea what today is. So, I have no perm, but I do know what today is now. To put the icing on the cake, Mom had asked Michael if they were going to go to the dump today (since we don't have trash pick-up). Michael said no, but I chimed in and said "Today is Sunday!" Oh lordy! This was AFTER I had already gone through the whole ordeal of missing my appointment. I think it's time I invest in a calendar that I can tape to my forehead so when I look in the mirror in the morning, I'll know what the day is.

All of that to share that I created a flier today. I'm rather proud of my flier. I think it turned out pretty good. Just in case my blog readers were not already aware, I am having a Mystery Hostess Party. Through this party, for every $20 anyone spends, they will be entered into a drawing to win the Hostess Benefits (FREE and HALF-PRICE items) for this party. The party ends July 14th, so get those orders in to me! The customer special is AMAZING! It's a Sneak Peek at our Fall line, which will be coming out in August. When you spend $31, you can get the Littles Carry-All Caddy for $5 with FREE embroidery! How awesome is that?!
My flier. :)

We also had a pretty amazing dinner. We had rice pilaf (my version), grilled squash an zucchini, and grilled mahi mahi. Talk about a yummytastic dinner?! That's it! I took a picture for all of you to drool over. Enjoy!

Ta-ta for now!

This is my summer, don't know the date, life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment