Monday, June 14, 2010 | By: Jenn

.008. Davis

I went to the big town of Abbeville today to visit Stephanie. She's the friend I told y'all about earlier that just had a baby. So, of course, my main reason for going was not to see Stephanie, but to see Davis. I have to report that Davis is a cutie patootie! Yes, he did pitch a royal fit (so cute!!) when I was there, but I made him happy for a few minutes with a bottle. Then, all afternoon, he didn't want to go to sleep. I think it's because he knew I had come to see him! Davis and I are just like that. One of these days maybe Stephanie can catch a breather and send me the adorable picture of me and Davis. I should have gotten one today, but I forgot my camera at home. Shame on me!

Stephanie and I then made our way to Greenwood for two reasons. One, we were on a mission to find something yellow to wear. Mrs. Rice's favorite color was yellow, so all of MES is going to wear yellow to her funeral tomorrow, but neither of us had anything yellow. And the second reason is for her visitation. It was nice to see my MES family, but it was terrible circumstances.

Tomorrow, the plan is to attend Mrs. Rice's funeral. My MES family will be meeting and visiting beforehand as we celebrate her life with a hotdog lunch. Then, we will say our final goodbyes.

After the funeral, I'm going to visit my favorite three year old and almost two year old in the whole wide world! Emily and Connor! I love those kids to pieces! I am Miss Pier-iss to them. I love it! Perhaps I'll get some pictures of those angels to share with y'all tomorrow!

Ta-ta for now!

This is my summer life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment