Tuesday, June 22, 2010 | By: Jenn

.016. i dunno

I really have no idea what to tell y'all about this evening. I did have a Thirty-One party tonight. Oh, how I do love to go to my Thirty-One parties. They are so much fun. And tonight, I had a ball with Barbara's friends. We played games, chatted, and looked at great Thirty-One products. Now, that's what I call a good time! :)

It looks like Lexi may have another urinary tract infection, not fun. Which means, I'm going to have to spend at least $100 at Lincolnton Animal Hospital tomorrow. Oh joy! When she gets these infections, she will plop her hiney down abruptly. So, today, when I would let her out, she would run out there door and immediately plop her hiney down in the grass. This is a sign she may have a urinary tract infection. Why are dogs so expensive? Ah yes! Because it is almost like having a child. I do consider Lexi my baby, my daughter, so, as a good parent, I will be taking her to Lincolnton Animal Hospital in the morning. Which means, I have to get up extra early, let's say 8. And yes, on Summer time, that is early. And I will hike over to Lincolnton to get her peepee tested and her some antibiotics. Then, I have to make my way to Greenwood tomorrow for my harir appointment at 1. Yes, I was able to squeezed in somewhere else to get the perm that I missed on Monday (yesterday, right?).

Artistic, maybe? Or just plain blurry.

Well, I guess I did have more to share than I realized. Anywho...I will update y'all tomorrow on my baby, Lexi.

Goodnight World!

This is my summer life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment