Wednesday, June 16, 2010 | By: Jenn

.010. super

Tonight was Clogging night! I love Wednesdays, mostly because I love clogging! We are in the process of learning new steps to put into our next dance. Keeping our fingers crossed, hopefully we'll have two dances before Gold Rush in September. I think we can do it. So, tonight we learned a new combo. The crab, stomp heal step, 2 basics, toes, canadian, and a step similar to the high horse. Whew! It's a lot, let me tell you! So, anywho! Mamie, our teacher, said "Alright, let's put it all together! The one that gets it right on the first try will get a sticker! Hey! It works with the younger groups." FYI, the adult class is pretty competitive, so we all want to get it right! I don't typcally mess up, so she counts, "5, 6, 7, 8" and we start dancing! I do everything perfect, don't mess up! WOOHOO! So, Mamie gave me a sticker and like the obedient student that I am, I took it and placed it on my shirt proudly.

SUPER! :)

However, I did mess up tonight. I wanted to change the ending of another step in a different combo and Mamie said we would just overlook my little mistake since I never mess up! HA! I just love her!

All in all, today was a pretty good day.

This is my summer life!

1 comments:

Post a Comment